The WooCommerce Wishlistfor allows your visitors/customers to add products to a personal wishlist that they may save to purchase later or share with their friends.
Increase your conversion rates by allowing your customers to maintain a list of products they would like to buy. Increase the usefulness by allowing them to share it on tools they are familiar with: Email, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Allow user to choose whether to allow their Wishlist to be displayed publicly or kept private
- Easily share Wishlists with friends and family using Email, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
- Advanced settings to define messages and images that the user shares via email and social
- Each Wishlist is given its own unique URL that is displayed to the user
- Effective when used in a full e-commerce site or is able to be used with WooCommerce checkout disabled
- Non-cart enabled uses might be: event or equipment rentals, luxury goods, assembling a dream collection of products, or basically any item that is difficult to process the sale online
Visual Display Features
- Allow the “Add to Wishlist” button to be styled by the or define custom text and background button colors
- Same styling is available for the “Add to Cart” button that is shown on Wishlist page
- Add custom CSS on settings page
- On single productpage, choose from 3 different places for the “Add to Wishlist” button to display:
- After “Add to Cart” button
- After product thumbnail
- After product summary
User can choose “Use Shortcode” to display where he/she wants using shortcode [dvin-wcwl-button].
- On Wishlist page choose whether user gets redirected to cart upon adding a product to their cart, or stays on Wishlist page
- Supports product variations